for startups interested in raising seed-capital, we offer the following services:
- qualified feedback on business plans and know‐how transfer
- seed/startup‐funding of between EUR 50k to EUR 200k+, executed by our members via a dedicated crowdinvesting platform
- optional parallel co‐investment by a state sponsored co‐investor (adding up to EUR 500k, with optional government grants up to EUR 700k+ in total)
- after 12‐18 months, optional support for bringing in a venture capital investor for closing a Series A funding (e.g. EUR 1-5+ mio)
- “smart” money, every investing business angel provides lead contacts to potential customers, partners or employees, leveraging his network, acting as a “virtual accelerator”
- team‐sourcing/staffing of additional team‐members from our network
You can find additional information in our flyer.