The Mannheim Business Angels network e.V. is a not-for-profit association run by volunteers. Its members invest seed-capital into startups, provide lead contacts to potential customers/cooperation partners/employees, and help with market entry into international markets.
The Mannheim Business Angels network e.V. is an association for matching demand for seed-capital from startups with supply of seed-capital by our angel-investors. The Association is international, politically independent, non-profit and alumni-run, and aims to have global impact in the early-stage investment sphere. Providing its members with knowledge, information and skills regarding current matters in the field of angel investing, the association seeks to play a role in the lives of investing alumni in the world.
- “a not for profit-association to further entrepreneurship”
- “empowering angel-investors and entrepreneurs”
- “combining Business Angels-funding with crowdinvesting-technology”
- “unleashing the power of alumni-networks …”
- “business angels network with Mannheim-roots but global reach!”
- promoting a contract of generations –more senior, affluent alumnis investing into the entrepreneurial ideas of younger graduates/alumnis
- to arrange seed/startup-funding for startups
- offering value added services
- leveraging the power of alumni-networks
- politically independent – alumni-run – international
- curiosity – passion – integrity – entrepreneurial spirit
- honesty – teamwork – trust – fairness – independence
- innovation – diversity – responsibility – confidentiality
In addition to being committed to our values, the members of our organizing committee have signed the MBA-oath (see http://mbaoath.org/about/the-mba-oath)
The Mannheim Business Angels network is not a venture fund, investment bank, broker/dealer, investment clearinghouse, investment portal, or any other form of investment advisor. Any information distributed by the Mannheim Business Angels network, its officers and its members is for information purposes only and is not intended to be, and is not, an endorsement, approval or other recommendation with respect to any securities and/or investments. Dissemination of information does not constitute an endorsement of the accuracy or adequacy of the information.
Potential or actual investors are responsible for obtaining all necessary information for evaluating the relative merits and risks of an investment, as well as engaging their own investment advisor if deemed to be appropriate. Mannheim Business Angels network is not responsible for, and shall have no liability for, any investment decisions. The entering into of any investment transaction will be with the respective company without involvement of, or participation by, Mannheim Business Angels network. Potential or actual investors understand that any investment they may make entails substantial risks and need to be able to bear the complete loss of any such investment.