The Mannheim Business Angels network is a not-for-profit organisation. As Business Angels, we invest seed-capital into startup-companies, help with expertise and provide access to our network.
We are currently looking for a (co-)Moderator/Presenter (f/m) (Volunteer). We organize web conferences where startup-companies can present their business plans to our members/business-angels. These web conferences are broadcasted live via internet to our audience (members and guests).
– previous experience as moderator/presenter/journalist a plus, but not required
– entrepreneurial mindset
– (co-)moderating a web conference (typically 90 min. on a Monday evening at 8pm CET, English-language)
– introduction of the speakers to the audience
– optional: live interviews with some of the speakers
– moderation of subsequent question&answers-sessions, using both your own questions as well as questions asked by the audience via chat
– keeping the event running to schedule – responding quickly to changes, and improvising where necessary
– closing speech summarizing the event
– liaising with other members of the production and technical team before and after the event
To get a visual impression of a recent web conference, please have a look at some pictures taken at a previous web conference.
What we offer you
The opportunity to moderate a webconference where entrepreneurs passionately present their visions. Exposure in an international setting (one of our last webconferences featured live speakers from three different continents as well as participating angels/guests from more than ten countries).
If you are interested in this position, then please send an e-mail to info@mannheim-business-angels.
We are looking forward to hear from you!
Mannheim Business Angels network